Monday, June 14, 2010

Favorite Asia Female Artist : Ahn Sohee, Gita Gutawa, Cyndi Wan,

Sohee is my favorite girl in wonder girls group famous in korean, she was the cutest one in my list. I love this type of korean girl. I like her cuz she was so cute when appear at any tv shows, video clips haven taken by wonder girls. I LIKE AHn ShHee..!!

Gita Gutawa is my favorite girl artist in indonesia, she have a great talent, sweet voice and power voice, also i like her looks when appear to tv shows and video clips or live shows, she was so cute, sweet & pretty, I LIKE Gita GiTawa..!!

 Cyndi Wan is my favorite girl singer in taiwan, she is the most i like in taiwansese female artist, she is the one always charming in my face, she is very cute when appear at tv shows or live shows...I Like CyNdi verY muCh...!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment