Monday, June 14, 2010

Favorite Asia Pop/Rock Band : Beyond, L'Arc~en~ciel, FT Island, Mayday, Jrocks...

Beyond is my favorite hong kong band, their are the most popular band in asia during 70s-80s their cheated a fenomena in asia, going to japan recording, but is a bad news come to them...lost a vocalist, so sad :( wong ka kui is my favorite singer in asia amout the rockstar in asia, BEYOND ALIVE FOREVER !!!

L'Arc~en~ciel is my favorite band from Japan, i love their style and their music...their have a created the most sucessfull band in japan that make animation song popular. Pop Rock Japan King is for them, especially hyde is my idol amount all rock star in japan. LARC EN CIEL ALIVE LIKE RAINBOW FOREVER !!!

FT Island is my favorite pop rock band from south korea, their are very pop mainstream band that i like, cuz their very style, handsome, pretty and music is very charming to hear, FT Island is the band famous in around Asia, Most special is their have a great cute bassist and cute/ power vocalist. Lee Hong Kee is one of my favorite idol, FT ISLAND LIVE FOREVER !!!

Mayday is my favorite in Taiwan, their make the pop rock famous at taiwan, their debut 1st album in hokkien version of song, so make the population build up most faster in asia market. A lot of asia pop rock is influences by them, MAYDAY MAKE THE DAY BIG !!!

Jrocks is my favorite band in indonesia, can say their are the band influences by Vamps & Larc ~ en ~ciel from Japan, A lot of Japanese Visual Culture has bring by this band to indo. I like Iman the vocalist voice is similar like hyde, but he have own style....JROCKS MAKE THE ROCK BANG !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment