Tuesday, June 7, 2011

hot guys on facebook

hot guys on facebook. Movie hot guys and others
  • Movie hot guys and others



  • dc2007
    07-25 08:14 AM
    Anybody please help ....





    hot guys on facebook. Labels: hot guys
  • Labels: hot guys



  • pbojja
    04-23 10:52 AM
    My case transfer status clearly indicated that it was transfered to TSC.





    hot guys on facebook. Hot Guys Tumblr
  • Hot Guys Tumblr



  • fromnaija
    03-02 11:47 AM
    The irony in the current schizophrenic EB immigration policy is that, it is ironically the more talented, qualified and marketable and entrepreneural talent that is more likely to look at US immigration policy and call it a day. It is conversely the mediocre talent that would be inclined to "stick it out" and deal with all the crap.
    Hmm, something surely to ponder for this country.

    Are you personally "sticking it out"? Does that make you a mediocre talent? Something to ponder about your post.





    hot guys on facebook. Login using Facebook:
  • Login using Facebook:



  • Libra
    08-29 02:05 PM
    If you are before july fiasco and after july fiasco filer

    and resides in MN/WI/IL/OH/PA/IN

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12599&page=3

    or resides in MA/VT/ME/RI/NH/CT

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12628

    or resides in NC/SC/GA/ FL

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12632

    or resides in tri-state

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12567



    more...


    hot guys on facebook. Gallery: Hottest Guys in
  • Gallery: Hottest Guys in



  • designserve
    02-22 02:25 PM
    IRS holds records for 3 years after which tracing back is not possible.Pray!!!





    hot guys on facebook. date Hot Babes or Hot Guys
  • date Hot Babes or Hot Guys



  • hoolahoous
    10-28 01:26 PM
    This can go both ways as the company's have a right to protect their intellectual property and on the same was that non compete legal (meaning if you challenge that in the court, can the judge say yes this needs 5 years of non compete).

    since non compete was not required at time of joining the job, I don't see any way where at time of leaving they can force a overly broad condition. imagine if you working in a software company and they make you sign agreement, AT TIME OF LEAVING, that you can not work in same industry for next 5 years, what are you gonna do ? flip burgers for next 5 years ?



    more...


    hot guys on facebook. Corker#39;s daughter was hot.
  • Corker#39;s daughter was hot.



  • sk.aggarwal
    03-19 01:50 PM
    Still waiting for PWD. My 6th year on H1 including recapture time will end on May 1st 2011. I dont think I will be able to file perm before May.





    hot guys on facebook. Hot Guys Tumblr
  • Hot Guys Tumblr



  • cherupally
    09-10 10:51 PM
    EB2 - India - July 2005
    RD - 7/26/2007
    ND - 09/27/2007
    Hard LUD on I-485 on 9/3/08 saying that RFE was sent on 9/2. RFE recvd on 9/8. Last date to reply RFE by 10/6.

    Hope this helps



    more...


    hot guys on facebook. Hot Guys #80
  • Hot Guys #80



  • indianindian2006
    07-23 12:22 PM
    July 02 11am

    Signed by Clark Uhrmarcher





    hot guys on facebook. Hot Guys and Baby Animals,
  • Hot Guys and Baby Animals,



  • gc_chahiye
    08-19 12:40 AM
    I have problem with my lawyer too .I found out he made a mistake on my application concerning my information.my employer gave me the password so I checked my status on line.and when I asked him what gonna happen with my application .he were furious and he ask me who told you and he says thats not true.but I saw every thing with my proper eyes .any way he told me that next time if I wana talk to him I have to send him a check of 250 dollar the price of the consultation.then he can answer my question.and he told me that if he wana hurt me he can do it.I don't know what he means.and after I called my employer to tell him about the lawyer .today I foundout that the password for checking the status was changed. here's my story friends .plus my perm is pending for 127 day by now. please guys advice

    if you are within 6 years of your H1 change jobs ASAP, you need a supportive employer at many stages in the GC process. As it is the ride is wild and painful, if your employer is also acting smart it can be horrible for you. Jump to a better employer (even if you take say a 10% hit in pay) and restart GC asap.



    more...


    hot guys on facebook. Twelve hot guys head to
  • Twelve hot guys head to



  • hazishak
    10-20 10:37 AM
    Mine was around the same time. Not even a LUD. Processing time is hopeless.





    hot guys on facebook. the 30 hottest guys on
  • the 30 hottest guys on



  • meridiani.planum
    07-10 09:22 PM
    inline...

    Hi,

    My friend has this scenario and want expert advise from IV members.

    - On L1 for 3 1/2 years and H1 for 2 years 3 months. About to complete 6
    years in 3 months.
    - Filed Labor (approved. PD Aug 2004 EB3), I140 (applied in May 2007) and
    I485 (July fiasco)
    - I140 still pending

    Question:

    1. Does L1 period is counted for H1 extention?

    -- yes, time in both L1 and H1 counts together towards those 6 years. Its the time in L2/H4 that was decoupled a year or so ago.


    2. Can he do H1 transfer using AC21 without I140 approval?
    As 6 years are going to be expired?

    yes, he will get a one year extension since his LC is atleast one yaer old.

    3. What if the old employer revokes his I140 now? His GC process is invalid?

    yes, the GC process ends right there. If he has transferred his H1 in the meantime and got an extension, the USCIS position so far has been that the extension remains valid, even though the underlying LC/I-140 are gone. The law itself is somewhat unclear, but till now the USCIS has not come back and revoked anyone's H1 extension (that I know of) because the underlying I\-140/LC are gone.

    4. If we leave about GC, Can he do H1 transfer atleast?

    yes he can, but he will need to start another labor ASAP from new employer to get any extension past this one year. He will also lose his old PD and will have a 2008/2009 PD.
    He will also need a copy of his labor certificate to be able to file a transfer+extension.
    At this stage the only thing between him and AC-21 freedom is that I-140 getting approved. So unless you know the I-140 is going to be denied, I would advise him to try his best to stay on with this employer until the I-140 is approved



    more...


    hot guys on facebook. Hot Guys Tumblr - Jensen
  • Hot Guys Tumblr - Jensen



  • sanju_dba
    04-20 10:25 AM
    I donot encourage IV'ans to participate in this march.
    It means Join hands with Illegals for noreason.
    No matter "how" loud / "what" you scream in this march it will be heard as "give amnesty".





    hot guys on facebook. dud to stud and become a
  • dud to stud and become a



  • Legal_In_A_Limbo
    04-28 08:27 PM
    If you dont mind, can you keep us updated.
    I will really appreciate that.



    more...


    hot guys on facebook. titled #39;The Hot Guys of
  • titled #39;The Hot Guys of



  • p1234
    10-05 11:44 PM
    Congrats!

    Just a small glitch in your case.. when USCIS approves a case it automatically rejects any other pending application for 485.. infact it is a prerequisite for the AO to check this before the application can be approved. Surprised that in your case it did not happen.

    BTW you did mention that your dependents got approved on your EB2 application and your got on EB1.. seems like USCIS went out of the way to accommodate and change the process in your case...well seems like you might end up getting naturalized in another month of so.. Lucky you...

    after he gets naturalized, he will withdraw his gc and donate the proceeds to IV:D





    hot guys on facebook. Hot Guys And Baby Animals
  • Hot Guys And Baby Animals



  • desidas
    02-01 12:06 PM
    Looking for a Good Attorney in Texas, please - thanks .



    more...


    hot guys on facebook. Hot guys haircuts from Rain.
  • Hot guys haircuts from Rain.



  • HumHongeKamiyab
    03-16 11:32 AM
    I am a primary applicant of GC. My question is can I take an unpaid vacation (for upto 6 months). FYI, My PD is EB3 - Aug 2003.

    Does that affect my GC status in any way?

    If this topic has been discussed earler, pl. point me to a correct thread.

    Thanks,





    hot guys on facebook. Hot Guys # 56
  • Hot Guys # 56



  • neeidd
    11-10 04:09 PM
    I entered US using AP on this Sunday from Chicago.
    AP and passport were enough. They did ask for old H1 stamp which was on my older expired passport. So I will add :
    carry older passports if any.

    I also carried I-485 notice and EAD but was not asked for it.
    Thanks for your reply, Rajiv





    hot guys on facebook. Hot guys
  • Hot guys



  • SeanDell
    05-28 05:37 PM
    Hi,

    I am on H1B in US. My current H1 is valid till July 6, 2009. Then I have an approved H1 extension valid from July 7, 2009 for the next 3 years to 2012. I also have my I-485 applied and is pending for the priority date to be current. I am planning to go to Canada in the last week of June to complete the Canadian PR Landing formalities. I would be in Canada for about 6 days and plan to use AVR (Automatic Visa Revalidation) while coming back to the US. I have a couple of questions with regards to that:

    1. My current passport is valid till September, 2009. Can that be a problem while coming back to the US using AVR (as passport will be expiring in app. 3 months)? Is there any minimum Passport validity period for US POE to enter US?

    2. When using AVR, is there a new I-94 issued at the POE or the same previous I-94 is handed over as it is?

    3. As I have a pending 485, can the completion of Canadian PR Landing formalities and use of AVR while coming back to US be a problem at the POE or for 485?

    I would highly appreciate the replies.

    Thanks.





    indyanguy
    01-14 09:14 PM
    Thanks for all the replies.

    All big cities have MIT Enterprise Forum chapters, you can meet and network with a lot of accomplished people there. There are plenty volunteer opportunities.

    ampudhukode- I have sent you a PM.





    senthil1
    06-27 10:29 AM
    It is difficult to get H1b without client letter. Also many consulting companies stopped H1b because of RFE and denials. It is a good idea to try job to 2 to 4 more weeks.

    Sorry to know about your layoff. What I would suggest is try to get a Consulting company ( maybe desi ) to transfer your H1. That would give you some leeway to find a project again.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment