
m306m
12-12 03:32 PM
Vallabhu is inaccurate. You can leave the US with an expired I94. Immigration Officials do not collect the I94 from an individual, more often it is the airline staff who collect it and pass to immigration. Also you status come into play when you enter the US. When you fly in just show your AP and I485 receipt and you should be fine.
Your wife might have a problem in leaving US with expired I94 , if the immigration officer who is collecting sees that I94 is expired she is subject to 10 year BAN unless she goes CANADA or MEXICO route where they don't collect I94's and to come back in she needs advance parole to be approved receipt may not help .
Your wife might have a problem in leaving US with expired I94 , if the immigration officer who is collecting sees that I94 is expired she is subject to 10 year BAN unless she goes CANADA or MEXICO route where they don't collect I94's and to come back in she needs advance parole to be approved receipt may not help .
wallpaper lotus flower tattoos
superdude
07-27 03:46 PM
My attorney tells me they don't give employees copies of labor applications.
Is this normal? Would I need it in future - if I switch jobs 180 days after 485 etc?
My lawyer sends each and every piece of information. They sent 9089 for review,797 for labor also. They sent me the original approved labor certificate for my signature to file for 140. and also 797 copy for 140.
Though the employer processes labor and 140, Employee should ensure the accuracy of the information on all the applications. Employer should not deny for this.
These employers that abuse employees need to learn some lessons on how to treat their employees.
I think IV needs to take an inititave on these small scale body shopping employers who are not treating their employers with respect and the dignity they deserve.
Is this normal? Would I need it in future - if I switch jobs 180 days after 485 etc?
My lawyer sends each and every piece of information. They sent 9089 for review,797 for labor also. They sent me the original approved labor certificate for my signature to file for 140. and also 797 copy for 140.
Though the employer processes labor and 140, Employee should ensure the accuracy of the information on all the applications. Employer should not deny for this.
These employers that abuse employees need to learn some lessons on how to treat their employees.
I think IV needs to take an inititave on these small scale body shopping employers who are not treating their employers with respect and the dignity they deserve.
jonty_11
06-20 06:15 PM
Thanks.
Can I go-ahead and file now and include my Wife later into the I-485, in about 4 months time.
as per my Co lawyer..U can add ur spouse at any time before ur appplication is adjudicated upon.
Can I go-ahead and file now and include my Wife later into the I-485, in about 4 months time.
as per my Co lawyer..U can add ur spouse at any time before ur appplication is adjudicated upon.
2011 lotus flower tattoo designs

bindas74
03-25 10:28 PM
ok..from what I have been hearing from my multiple friends and company's attorneys, USCIS has been digging deep into most of the 485s..
Our company guy said, there is some new policy in 485 processing which is causing them to gather lot of other information (I havent seen this policy published anywhere..so thought this guy is bluffing)..but I dont know many ppl have been saying about such RFEs or RFEs which were not raised before are more common now.
Look at my other thread as an example.
Hopefully you resolve it fast
I received one too...just this morning I received emails stating that RFE was sent for me and my wife....mine is a straight forward case
1) I am with the same employer since I applied for my GC
2) Still on H1B
3) No AC21
4) With a very good company ( medium sized) which never laid off any employees so far
5) Not a labour substitution
I am still wondering what it could be...well I guess i will have to wait for a couple of days more to find out.
But, I am glad that atleast they started looking at my case...this is the first time since August 2007 there is an LUD on my case
Our company guy said, there is some new policy in 485 processing which is causing them to gather lot of other information (I havent seen this policy published anywhere..so thought this guy is bluffing)..but I dont know many ppl have been saying about such RFEs or RFEs which were not raised before are more common now.
Look at my other thread as an example.
Hopefully you resolve it fast
I received one too...just this morning I received emails stating that RFE was sent for me and my wife....mine is a straight forward case
1) I am with the same employer since I applied for my GC
2) Still on H1B
3) No AC21
4) With a very good company ( medium sized) which never laid off any employees so far
5) Not a labour substitution
I am still wondering what it could be...well I guess i will have to wait for a couple of days more to find out.
But, I am glad that atleast they started looking at my case...this is the first time since August 2007 there is an LUD on my case
more...
samcam
05-18 04:35 PM
Currently 99 guests.. if you are a guest, please register...
testtesttest
07-17 06:32 PM
just called her and thanked her for her efforts.
more...
txh1b
09-14 12:16 PM
Case 2:
I don't think you even qualify for applying under the case 2 as the labor has aged out. Your I140 has to be applied within 6 months of labor approval.
But as your labor was approved before this came into effect, the last date for applying is Jan 2008. You are fine there.
1. As you say it is a complicated case, Discuss if the ability to pay issues which resulted in 2 denials is worth an MTR.
2. EAD/AP based on filing of case 2 is invalid.
3. Depends on what you are working on? H1b? EAD?
I don't think you even qualify for applying under the case 2 as the labor has aged out. Your I140 has to be applied within 6 months of labor approval.
But as your labor was approved before this came into effect, the last date for applying is Jan 2008. You are fine there.
1. As you say it is a complicated case, Discuss if the ability to pay issues which resulted in 2 denials is worth an MTR.
2. EAD/AP based on filing of case 2 is invalid.
3. Depends on what you are working on? H1b? EAD?
2010 free tattoo design
VMH_GC
03-17 03:47 PM
If the doctor's office can give you claim codes, fine. Otherwise, you gotta do it yourself. Just submit the invoice copies with a good cover letter (explaining what it is). I did it with my insurance company and it went through smoothly. They treated our immigration medical exams as usual annual physical exams which are fully covered. Immunizations (i.e., vaccinations) are fully covered as well.
Maverick_2008
I have the bill from the Doc's office but the bill is in the prescription form and it says the following
uscis work - $$$
blood work - $$$
mantoux test - $$$
Is that enough? do you have a sample cover letter?
Maverick_2008
I have the bill from the Doc's office but the bill is in the prescription form and it says the following
uscis work - $$$
blood work - $$$
mantoux test - $$$
Is that enough? do you have a sample cover letter?
more...
Robert Kumar
02-11 11:38 AM
My previous company hires them and I used to deal with Chugh firm a lot. They are very good and professional. I did not see any issues.
Best of luck with your EB2.
Thanks.
Any more feedback, please.
Bobby.
Best of luck with your EB2.
Thanks.
Any more feedback, please.
Bobby.
hair Lotus Tattoo Designs. Flower
Steven-T
February 23rd, 2004, 07:33 AM
So close, So close
Scott, here's goes the B&H 10 rated used 10D and 1Ds again. Why B&H have to sell this at such a premium of $6,030 above that of Adorama's $5,200? Are they supposed to be married couples, or, at least civil union?
Steven
Scott, here's goes the B&H 10 rated used 10D and 1Ds again. Why B&H have to sell this at such a premium of $6,030 above that of Adorama's $5,200? Are they supposed to be married couples, or, at least civil union?
Steven
more...
crystal
08-14 08:07 PM
They can study without any issue.They dont need any permission. Universersities allow to study on H4. Only thing is they cannot work like an F1-student.
Can H-4 holder (Dependent) can pursue higher studies in the US. Do we need any special permission from the USCIS ?
Any information will be highly appreciated. TIA
Can H-4 holder (Dependent) can pursue higher studies in the US. Do we need any special permission from the USCIS ?
Any information will be highly appreciated. TIA
hot solar flower, as well as

gc_relief
04-27 02:22 PM
Hi Gurus
I have applied for H-1 extension using my I-140 and got an RFE asking for the client letter.The querry was replied on time but now the online status shows that the extension was denied and the reason will me mailed.I spoke to my company and they are ready to appeal once they receive the reason for the denial.I was on-job for all the 5 years of my stay in US and working for the same employer and client for the past four and half years.Not sure the reason of denial as of now. Now that my Visa and I-94 expired on March'31 2009 how long can I stay while the appeal is the process and what are the
other options left for me?
Applied for H-1 extenstion Feb'5 2009
RFE Date - Mar' 12 2009
Denial Date - Apr'24 2009
I797 Expiry - March'31 2009
I have applied for H-1 extension using my I-140 and got an RFE asking for the client letter.The querry was replied on time but now the online status shows that the extension was denied and the reason will me mailed.I spoke to my company and they are ready to appeal once they receive the reason for the denial.I was on-job for all the 5 years of my stay in US and working for the same employer and client for the past four and half years.Not sure the reason of denial as of now. Now that my Visa and I-94 expired on March'31 2009 how long can I stay while the appeal is the process and what are the
other options left for me?
Applied for H-1 extenstion Feb'5 2009
RFE Date - Mar' 12 2009
Denial Date - Apr'24 2009
I797 Expiry - March'31 2009
more...
house Still water, Lotus flower,
eilsoe
10-02 02:48 PM
It's for Filter Queen Danmark A/S... my dad and I, plus one of his friends have been working on www.filterqueen.dk for some months now, now our client wants a pacman style game too...
Ilyas is doing me a favor by coding it.. :) I'm doing all the designing and graphic work.
You can ask him if you want in too, w're gonna need that tile engine thingy, you saw yourself how the game lagged...
Anyone who helps wil get their name in the credits on filterqueen.dk of course...
Ilyas is doing me a favor by coding it.. :) I'm doing all the designing and graphic work.
You can ask him if you want in too, w're gonna need that tile engine thingy, you saw yourself how the game lagged...
Anyone who helps wil get their name in the credits on filterqueen.dk of course...
tattoo Lotus flower tattoo?

rbharol
01-23 08:16 AM
My lawyer says all I140 needs to be applied in NSC and so he has applied mine at NSC.
Is this true?
Whats the criteria for applying in TSC where the approvals happen in say 2-3 months?
Thanks
All applications goto NSC. They sort and send some to texas. You have to be lucky. In my company among four friends of us, two went to Texas and another two unlucky onces when to NSC. NSC ones are still waiting while other two got approval within two months.
Is this true?
Whats the criteria for applying in TSC where the approvals happen in say 2-3 months?
Thanks
All applications goto NSC. They sort and send some to texas. You have to be lucky. In my company among four friends of us, two went to Texas and another two unlucky onces when to NSC. NSC ones are still waiting while other two got approval within two months.
more...
pictures Hibiscus Flower Tattoo Picture

radhay
08-21 04:33 PM
Hi, I am in the exact same situation. USCIS approved my H1B but didn't issue I-94. Along with the H1B approval letter there was explanation why they can't issue me 'H1B status' and also suggesting me to leave country and apply for H1B visa at the consulate using the approved petition.
I didn't leave the country as my lawyer suggested this is a matter of grey area and every thing rests on Immigration's officer's interpretation and judgement. Didn't want to take chance.
The solution? we filed 'nunc-pro-tunk' petition with the proof that it was a honest mistake on part of employer and I shouldn't be penalized for that. Now I am waiting for the USCIS decision.
I have an EAD and pending 485 so I am continuing to work. In your situation if you have 485 pending/EAD you shoud be OK.
I didn't leave the country as my lawyer suggested this is a matter of grey area and every thing rests on Immigration's officer's interpretation and judgement. Didn't want to take chance.
The solution? we filed 'nunc-pro-tunk' petition with the proof that it was a honest mistake on part of employer and I shouldn't be penalized for that. Now I am waiting for the USCIS decision.
I have an EAD and pending 485 so I am continuing to work. In your situation if you have 485 pending/EAD you shoud be OK.
dresses Flower Tattoos
imh1b
07-29 02:35 PM
Spillover from Family to Employment will occur for FY 2010-2011. Not for September.
Family spillover for 2009-10 is approximately 10500, and is already allocated.
We wouldn't know this number until DOS publishes Immigration Statistics for 2010.
You are right. He said end of year for spillover from family. So I understood as September,
I also asked how many visas a left. He said only about 9 thousand for EB2 in total. They approved a lot this month. Next month more approvals will happen. For EB3 India he said only a couple of hundred are available till end of September.
Family spillover for 2009-10 is approximately 10500, and is already allocated.
We wouldn't know this number until DOS publishes Immigration Statistics for 2010.
You are right. He said end of year for spillover from family. So I understood as September,
I also asked how many visas a left. He said only about 9 thousand for EB2 in total. They approved a lot this month. Next month more approvals will happen. For EB3 India he said only a couple of hundred are available till end of September.
more...
makeup flame-tattoo-on-lotus-flower-
waiting4gc
07-17 07:33 PM
eb2/eb3
I am from Africa..my Priority date is 9-2004 - Labor, and I 140 approved. havent filed the 485 yet - But i guess I will....So my question was if i get married like in Dec or so...can i apply for the GC for my wife...Thanks! Cheers..Just joined today.....this site rocks!
Ps how do i post like a new topic without replying... and I am on h 1 b paper only..not stamped in passport..exp 6-2009
I am from Africa..my Priority date is 9-2004 - Labor, and I 140 approved. havent filed the 485 yet - But i guess I will....So my question was if i get married like in Dec or so...can i apply for the GC for my wife...Thanks! Cheers..Just joined today.....this site rocks!
Ps how do i post like a new topic without replying... and I am on h 1 b paper only..not stamped in passport..exp 6-2009
girlfriend lotus flower tattoo meanings.
va_labor2002
09-25 12:00 PM
I did not google rajiv chandrasekaran for the first time. I saw his article on the main page of Washington Post on Sep 17 Sunday. I thought he will listen to our issues and write something about us ! I already sent an email to him.
You can submit your message to Rajiv under the following link;
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/staff/email/rajiv+chandrasekaran/
I encourage everybody to send message to Rajiv,so that he will write an article on legal immigration. Good luck.
Thank you.
You can submit your message to Rajiv under the following link;
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/staff/email/rajiv+chandrasekaran/
I encourage everybody to send message to Rajiv,so that he will write an article on legal immigration. Good luck.
Thank you.
hairstyles lotus flower tattoos.
Aura M.
01-15 04:29 PM
I am in the same boat. They are taking way too long to process H1-B extensions.
Guys please advised how is the process for the extension...
I need to do mine.... Please I know my company will need to do, I just need the steps. I'm not willing to pay a lawyer for this also...
Tks for any info.....
Guys please advised how is the process for the extension...
I need to do mine.... Please I know my company will need to do, I just need the steps. I'm not willing to pay a lawyer for this also...
Tks for any info.....
lrindy
09-19 11:48 AM
Ras, looking at the photo at the rally, I think you got the point. Not much attended and I don't see any other nationals there.
Not everyone could attend the rally! I for one, was not there for my own reasons. IV is for everyone; all nationalities. We should all be contributing in our own way. Mine was making sure congressmen, senators and Americans are aware that immigration isn't just about illegals. I've been calling, writing and maintaining contact with them for 5 years. Senator Lugars office "know me" now. Governor Daniels is one of the 12 that signed the last letter headed by the "terminator" Arnie!!! So, I may not have contributed by attending a rally or monetary donation, but our state leaders here in Indiana, are now more aware of the plight of EB immigrants; maybe, just maybe, with a little help from me...
If IV majority is made up of folks from certain countries, then does that not prove those are the countries with the majority of EB immigrants to the USA? I don't care where you come from, who you are; we are all here for the same exact reason. We are sick of being held to ransom by a broken immigration system. We are sick of whenever you say "immigration" the first thought that pops into peoples minds, US born that is, is illegals. I am sick of it and take the time to try and explain it.
Keep up the good work IV!!!!!!!!!
I have learnt a great deal from this site and will continue, in my own small way, to help the cause.
Cheers,
LRIndy. Crossroads of America!!!
Not everyone could attend the rally! I for one, was not there for my own reasons. IV is for everyone; all nationalities. We should all be contributing in our own way. Mine was making sure congressmen, senators and Americans are aware that immigration isn't just about illegals. I've been calling, writing and maintaining contact with them for 5 years. Senator Lugars office "know me" now. Governor Daniels is one of the 12 that signed the last letter headed by the "terminator" Arnie!!! So, I may not have contributed by attending a rally or monetary donation, but our state leaders here in Indiana, are now more aware of the plight of EB immigrants; maybe, just maybe, with a little help from me...
If IV majority is made up of folks from certain countries, then does that not prove those are the countries with the majority of EB immigrants to the USA? I don't care where you come from, who you are; we are all here for the same exact reason. We are sick of being held to ransom by a broken immigration system. We are sick of whenever you say "immigration" the first thought that pops into peoples minds, US born that is, is illegals. I am sick of it and take the time to try and explain it.
Keep up the good work IV!!!!!!!!!
I have learnt a great deal from this site and will continue, in my own small way, to help the cause.
Cheers,
LRIndy. Crossroads of America!!!
snathan
02-05 12:09 PM
Hello,
I graduated with a MS degree and I had 4 years of experience (on H1B) as a Test Engineer. I changed the job to a Software Engineer after 4 years. I am now applying for my labor certification for EB2 category. Do I have to apply as MS + 4 years of experience as a Test Engineer position only? (Since my past experience is as a Test Engineer?) OR Can I apply MS + 0 years of experience as a Software Engineer?
Or is there any other combination, that would help approve labor in EB2?
I am aware about the "MS degree requirement" in the position requirements for the case to qualify in the EB2 category and the employer is willing to do that.
Thanks in advance for all your insights.
You need to check with your HR and Attorney for the legal requirements. Make sure you are not breaking any law.
I graduated with a MS degree and I had 4 years of experience (on H1B) as a Test Engineer. I changed the job to a Software Engineer after 4 years. I am now applying for my labor certification for EB2 category. Do I have to apply as MS + 4 years of experience as a Test Engineer position only? (Since my past experience is as a Test Engineer?) OR Can I apply MS + 0 years of experience as a Software Engineer?
Or is there any other combination, that would help approve labor in EB2?
I am aware about the "MS degree requirement" in the position requirements for the case to qualify in the EB2 category and the employer is willing to do that.
Thanks in advance for all your insights.
You need to check with your HR and Attorney for the legal requirements. Make sure you are not breaking any law.
No comments:
Post a Comment