Thursday, February 10, 2011

Round 16: Rebecca Romijn v Jennifer Aniston



We now leave the South Western Conference to our second to last conference the East Central Conference. The ECC is home to one of the brackets' favored winners: Emmanuelle Chriqui. But before we get to her and her lovely body, we first must judge Rebecca Romijn and Jennifer Aniston. Besides having a weird last name, Romijn has starred in the new X-Men movies as Mystique. But besides those two things I don't really know much about her. I might even vote against my own bracket because she is old (38) and doesn't retain the beauty of Aniston.






Aniston in '09.  How fitting


Aniston is 41, but she is far more attractive than Romijn. After starring in Friends, Aniston has moved onto a bunch of not very good rom-coms. I still can't get over how old she is...She definitely doesn't look it. That's probably why the brackets favor her 6-3. She was also married to Brad Pitt, one of the two manliest men ever to exist. That should count for something, although I don't think Aniston has much competition this round.



A few people still have to vote in Round 15, so I won't declare the winner yet. If they don't vote by tonight, I'll declare it over.











No comments:

Post a Comment