Friday, February 18, 2011

Round 23: Angelina Jolie v Kristen Prout



Our final preliminary round is upon us.  Baby-snatcher Angelina Jolie faces off against a rather unknown Kristen Prout. 


I don't really want to focus on Jolie in this write-up because depending on the size of her lips, her attractiveness varies.  Sometimes they are too big and other times they are too small.  Sometimes they are just right.  Enough said.  What I do want to talk about is how every girl must be absolutely jealous of her because she is married to Brad Pitt.  If Brad Pitt finds her attractive, I think it is under man law that every man must also find her attractive.  Same thing if someone is married to George Clooney. 




I have no idea who Kristen Prout is, but Wikipedia says that she starred in Kyle XY.  For some reason that reminds me of the movie about the guy with no belly-button, but I think that movie is called K-Pack.  I'm not sure though because I haven't seen either.  Prout seems to be a mix between Kristen Bell and Laura Vandervoort with some Hayden Panettierre thrown in because she has some uggo shots too.  Wikipedia also says that she was in that absolutely horrible Jennifer Garner movie Elektra.  That was probably a mistake.


Tomorrow we will go back to the North Eastern Confernce and finally vote on Zoey Deschanell, who has avoided any competition so far.  As of now, I plan on changing up the voting a little bit, so if you guys don't like it tell me and I'll revert back.


Results from Round 21:
This round featured some strange results, and was actually much closer than the graphs on the blog suggest.  The first strange result was that we had our first non-09 member vote, and in total we had two!  The first was Charlize Theron herself who gave herself a 7 and Eliza Dushku a 5.  The second was some kid named Jamie.  Anyone have any idea who that is?  If we take them out, however, the 7-4 decision in favor of Theron becomes a much closer 6-3 with the same result.   I guess they didn't make too much of a difference.


Theron and Dushku, however, tied in average hotness with a score of 7.11, placing them in a tie for 22nd place.  Theron will move on to face Natalie Portman who scored an 8.44.


Cheron scored 1 four, 1 six, 3 sevens, 3 eights and 1 nine.
Dushku scored 1 three, 1 six, 3 sevens, 2 eights and 2 nines.














No comments:

Post a Comment