Monday, February 21, 2011

Round 24: Zooey Deschanel v Hayden Panettiere

Our first semi-final round comes in the North Eastern Conference featuring 1st seed Zooey Deschanel and Hayden Panettiere (25th, 7.1).  Panettiere faced Emma Watson (44th, 6.1) in the first round of the tournament, beating her 7-3.




Due to Deschanel's unranked status, predicting who will win this round will be difficult.  Deschanel (31), is probably most famous for her roles in Almost Famous and (500) Days of Summer.   She is also married to that guy from Death Cab For Cutie.


When comparing the two actresses, remember to keep in mind that a 5 is average.  Anything above that is a body part that is truly good in some way.  I would go into an in-depth analysis about each category, but I am in class and in order to a good job I would need to examine many sources to come up with good analysis.  So, to avoid looking like a creep, I will hold off my analysis this round (I also have a 7 page paper to write that I haven't started) and start it up tomorrow.


Think of this as a practice round.  I'm not even going to put in any pictures.  But remember the consequences are REAL.










No comments:

Post a Comment